Greening Tasmazia: promoting sustainable eco-tourism
We are extremely blessed to live and work in the pristine environs of Tasmania, and, as responsible stewards of this beautiful island, we're doing our best to reduce our impact on the environment.
With that in mind, here at Tasmazia, we have undertaken to reduce our carbon footprint in the following ways:
- We have installed over 40kW of solar panels on our roof (with plans to add more);
- We use environmentally friendly plant based compostable plates, coffee cups, napkins and cutlery in our cafeteria;
- We recycle 100% of recyclables captured in specially prepared bins;
- We shred and manually process 100% of our compostable items, turning it into rich compost for use on our ornamental gardens;
- We only use earth friendly cleaning and dish washing products;
- We welcome help and advice from our suppliers and customers as to how we can constantly improve our eco-friendly processes.